Messana Security – Who We Are
Messana Group supplies a niche security service that sets itself apart from the larger companies and national providers.
Messana Group Security was formed with a carefully selected team of people who have extensive experience in supplying industry leading security services to the market place in Queensland since 1998 with a focus to Corporate Commercial, Retail, Industrial and Government sectors.
We offer the market place a boutique style security service in which meeting and exceeding the client requirements is our first priority. Relational contract management is our focal point and as the client you have the guarantee that Messana Group has a responsible person that will go “all out” to get your job done well – rather than “making do” with a minimum effort, barely achieving what is contractually required.
Our commitment is that clients have one senior point of contact and you will know the person well, they will be on your site weekly ensuring our staff are maintaining a high level of service delivery constantly. Our designated senior people are the best from the industry and will have intimate knowledge of the security contract they are bound by and the site specific needs.
“We know what it means to deliver excellence”
To provide a specialised security service tailored to suit Queensland conditions and the individual client’s requirements. To be a niche provider and an alternative option to the large national companies.
- Static Guards
- Concierge & Customer Service
- Mobile Patrols
- Alarm Systems & Monitoring
- CCTV Systems
- Cash in Transit Services
Points of Difference
- The owners and operators of Messana Group have over 20 years experience in successfully supplying security services nationally and internationally to Jones Lang La Salle, Knight Frank, AMP, CB Richard Ellis, Mirvac, Colonial, Lend Lease, Stockland, Westfield, Government and more.
- A security service tailored around client‘s requirements.
- 24×7 access to executive management.
- Executive management with a hands on approach involved in daily operations and management of staff.
- High staff retention due to better pay and conditions for staff.
Service Delivery Model
To Our service delivery model is based on a collaborative partnership approach with the aim of:
- Creating a “win win” situation between client and service provider
- Protecting and adding value to the client’s brand
- Meeting and exceeding the client’s expectations
- Blending seamlessly with the client’s operations
The service delivery model for each contract is, at the very minimum, tailored to satisfy the client.
“Messana Group strive to make our clients look good”
The Right Experience
It has been our experience that the large portion of the transient behaviour we see in security industry work force is due to the lack of opportunity to achieve their career aspirations and goals, poor working conditions or they can simply get more money elsewhere. Messana believes in order to alleviate these inherent issues plaguing the security industry we must leave behind the old “labour for hire” mentality and position ourselves as a very viable career option for people looking for work. Messana Group has successfully done this and is committed to continuous improvement as we cement ourselves as an “employer of choice” in the marketplace.
Messana Group is currently researching extensive internal training program initiatives, looking inside and outside the industry for training material, curriculum and skills that can be incorporated into a traineeship that will lead to a more skilled work force, an excellent career path for the individual and a better security product delivered to our clients.
Right now Messana Group Security staff consider themselves customer service officers not just security guards; they are well paid, well trained and loyal to Messana Group and its clients.