A common complaint from the market place is that “security staff are poorly trained and posted to sites without meeting client and site requirements and selection criteria”
Messana Group security believes that well trained and motivated people are the foundation of our success. Training and the ongoing professional development of our staff is a fundamental and integral part of our organisation that will not be compromised. Messana Group provides internal promotion and career paths for staff wishing to achieve their professional goals.
All security officers will receive basic preassignment training, onsite training and annual refresher courses.
All security officers will meet and exceed the client’s training requirements, to ensure this training programs are tailored toward specific client and site needs.
Our training programmes provide a variety of industry, customer service and client specific programmes that will ensure our staff are best positioned to deliver the highest level of service to our customers while also offering our employees a challenging and rewarding career.
Expert trainers and extensive experience within the security industry enable us to deliver industry and site specific training to meet the individual requirements of our clients and changing industry needs.
Tailored training is developed in close consultation with relevant site personnel to ensure the specific needs of each organisation are met.
Training packages have been developed in areas such as:
- Emergency response
- Customer service
- Suspicious packages
- Conflict resolution
- Point of incident management
- Incident reporting
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- OH&S, including OH&S responsibilities
- Corporate, Retail and Commercial environment awareness
- Client brand and service protection
- Liability and risk identification, minimisation and mitigation
- Loss prevention
- Professional dress and bearing
- Code of conduct
- Dealing with aggressive persons
- Armed robbery
- Holding techniques / physical intervention
- Equal Employment Opportunity – discrimination and harassment
- Supervisor training
- Management skills – leadership and performance management.